Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Easy and practical: scheduling posts

I must say I always saw that word 'schedule' at the top of the edit posts page and wondered how it worked but never got round to stop and figure it out. Well, a few days ago while preparing all those scarves posts it just came in to my mind to try putting a future date in the post options.. and taraaa.. my post was scheduled! So simple.. so easy.. so practical.. can't believe I never discovered that before! I will use it so much! In fact, I'm going away this weekend but I have so much to show you I will leave those days programmed with a bit more of my little summer felt production.
See that beautiful leaping pod? That's where I'll be going!

6 comments:

  1. It took me a while to find out the "scheduled function" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and am following now! Your banner blows me away, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay.. its funny when something is there but you just can't see it!
    Thanks! I'm very happy with my banner, it's very new and took me a loooooong time to finally find one that fits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful blog you have! Thanks for commenting on my sock knitting machine! I don't know how to operate it myself, but your comparison with the four peg knitting doll is a very good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love scheduling posts so handy and you can blog so much ahead of time :) but sometimes i still fail to get them done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to try that sometime. Posts do some seem to come in bursts for me. I will have a day or so with a lot to say and then all of a sudden a week will pass without me giving my blog a second thought that isn't a vague feeling of guilt for not having posted in too long...

    ReplyDelete