Sunday, 26 July 2009

Summer extension

I’ve adapted my workspace for my summer felt production. I had a long board all nicely padded for screen printing and as I haven’t done any printing for a whole year I pulled off all the padding and put it on trestles outside my door. There is also a drain very close so my little wet mess doesn’t disturb the neighbours too much. I also strung up a drying line in the corner behind so now I have everything I need in my little summer extension! It’s great cause I also use it as a photo studio. The board gives me a white background and if I unroll the bamboo mat then I have another one! You’ll see this background in lots of my summer pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your thread on etsy. I added my blog link too. You are very talented. I'm adding myself as a follower. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete