Friday, 31 July 2009

New avatar...

Why change? Thinking about labels… I want something I can screen print. The old one was a photograph so I adapted it, making a few changes on the way. Now it’s more graphic and I can print it. I have made a one screen one colour version and a two screen two colour version, so when I get round to it I can print my own tags and still play with colours and backgrounds. Here you can see some steps of the evolution.

I traced my foto in to lines using a vectorial program. Then I adjusted the lines, tried to simplify and after hundreds of possibilities, lots of blockeage, doubt and indecision, I finally decided on this compositon.

I then tried the two colour version and a preview of how in would print on a coloured background. I also gave it a little texture for a web and paper version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment