Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Reorganizing update

I have reset Lasidi’s priorities and have lots of work to do. Apart from having to do a big ‘spring clean’ in my shops, updating accountings, finding the right name for collections and standardising my basic descriptions, I’m upgrading all my silk painting and researching to finally label my bags. I’ll be looking back at my little ‘blog plan of action’ and posting a lot so that this blog isn’t three months behind me! Lasidi’s little production department (that’s me as well) is busy mounting polymer clay with findings and painting and fixing new silks. It’s also now a priority to slowly translate everything in to Spanish, as closing Ebay (now, a whole year ago) has completely cut out my Spanish online sales venue. Once translated, I will have to make some new decisions…

0 comments:

Post a Comment