Saturday, 25 April 2009

A little preview...

Polymer clay has been my hobby since I was about 12 years old. Making canes is what I most enjoyed because I could mix any colour and create so many patterns… patterns, in general, I adore. At one point I decided to keep one slice of every cane I made so now I’ve got a little box full of them all mixed up… It has been my intention for a couple of years to get round to sorting them into an album or something like it… but still haven’t. I was quite happy just combining colours and making canes for lots of years. I covered things, made buttons and presents for friends and little boxes. It was just about 3 years ago that I started making jewellery. I’m busy this weekend making some for wholesale, so I’m leaving you with a little preview of the process. Proper step by step will hopefully come in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment